BAME Labour seeks to empower ethnic minority members within the Labour Party and campaigns for greater representation of ethnic minority communities in public life. Through encouraging increased participation in the political process BAME Labour empowers its members to campaign for a fairer, more equal and democratic society.
Do you want to help us to...
• Increase BAME membership to the Labour Party and work to achieve support for Labour’s principles and policies amongst BAME communities
• Influence and participate in the policy making process at all levels of the Labour Party and through its ensure that issues and concerns of BAME Labour members are raised at the highest levels of the Party
• Advocate and campaign on issues concerning BAME Labour members at all levels
• Ensure that Black, Asian and Ethnic minority members are represented throughout Party bodies and are selected for the Welsh Assembly, Scottish, Westminster and European Parliaments and for public office in local and central government
• Eliminate racism and discrimination in all forms and support members in their struggle against racism in the United Kingdom and internationally, while developing links with other similar organizations to achieve this end
To join BAME Labour online it is £5 for a two year membership. Once you've entered your details below why don't you tell us how you would like to help BAME Labour build a stronger voice for ethnic minorities by filling in our volunteer signup form.